The Fire Disaster Recovery Center is a one-stop location for community members to go for assistance and recovery information regarding the Lower North Fork Wildfire.
There will be agencies, departments and organizations available to answer questions; and there will be written information for community members to take for future reference.
For more information, call 303-271-4919.
Times for the DRC:
9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday, March 31, and Sunday, April 1
9 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday, April 2
Location: West Jefferson Middle School, 9449 West Barnes Avenue, Conifer, Colorado
The Jefferson County Commissioners have invited several agencies, departments and organizations to participate. The following have confirmed that they will have representatives at the Disaster Recovery Center:
- American Red Cross
- Colorado Department of Local Affairs, Division of Emergency Management and Division of Local Government
- Colorado Department of Natural Resources
- Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies, Division of Insurance and local insurance carriers
- Colorado Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters (COVOAD)
Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Jefferson County Building Division
- Jefferson County Commissioners and County Administrator
- Jefferson County Human Services
- Jefferson County Public Health
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office Animal Control
- Mountain Resource Center
- Salvation Army
The Church of the Brethren will provide child care to community members while at the Disaster Recovery Center.