Update from Jefferson County Incident Management Team as of 0930:
- There are road closures at Indiana and Alkire Roads with barricades. Please respect these barricades and do not move them. Lower profile cars are getting stuck in that area due to citizens moving the barricades to travel through the area.
- Golden Gate Canyon is closed; crews are in the area evaluating the need for blasting to prevent a rock and dirt slide.
- The Denver Mountain Parks in Evergreen, Idledale and Kittredge are closed; please stay out of the parks.
- There is a broken gas line in the 6800 block of Brook Forest Road in Evergreen; Brook Forest Road is being closed at Hwy. 73.
- Columbine Road in Kittredge is impassable and washed-out. Please avoid the area.
Please stay off the roads to help first responders with the emergency situations. Here is the most current map.
View #JeffCoFlood Jefferson County Flood Information in a larger map